The Nestlé Corporate Business Principles reflect our commitment to a strong compliance culture as a non-negotiable foundation of how we do business.
More than words on paper, our principles are actionable and we are prepared to do what is necessary to ensure that our Company is managed in line with our commitment. You can help us achieve this goal. Our Compliance Reporting System, " Speak Up", provides you and all other external stakeholders with a dedicated communication channel for reporting potential instances of non-compliance with our Corporate Business Principles.
How to report a concern?
"Speak Up", our Compliance Reporting System, is available any time (24/7, 365 days a year).
1. You can choose to use a web form or call a toll-free phone number and leave a message.
The handling procedure for both options is the same.
- Via this website
2. In both cases, you will receive an individual case number. Please note the number down and keep it safe.
3. This case number is your personal key to the Compliance Reporting System and to the report you have filed. It allows you to track the progress of your case and provide additional information. You will be asked to enter this number each time you access the system.
4. We take all concerns seriously and will take the appropriate action on each report. We will keep you informed on our progress whilst processing your concern.
5. At any time you can go back to the website, website, and track the progress of your case using your case number.
6. We are committed to improving our Compliance Reporting System and reserve the right to make changes in the future.
Reports that contain non-compliance concern allegations on one of the 11 sensitive categories will be escalated to the Group Chief Compliance Officer and to the relevant Zone Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Abuse of Power and/or Mobbing/Bullying
- Antitrust and Fair Dealing
- Bribery and Corruption
- Discrimination and Violence
- Executive board members/senior managers in Switzerland
- Fraud (misappropriation or misconduct on accounting/financial statement)
- Human Rights (Child labor, forced labor and modern slavery)
- Management Committee Members related
- Non-Compliance against WHO Code (International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes)
- Sexual Harassment